94 Year Old Alzheimer’s Patient, Dotty, Goes to the Pool
94 year old Alzheimer’s patient goes to the swimming pool in Delray Beach, Florida. www.alzheimersreadingroom.com The Alzheimer’s Reading Area is the number one supply of details for the entire Alzheimer’s neighborhood. The weblog focuses on these suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, Alzheimer’s caregivers, and the art of Alzheimer’s caregiving. 100 Million folks have been touched by Alzheimer’s disease, and 35 million are worried about Alzheimer’s. Each day, 1232 people are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s condition.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Incoming search terms:
- 94 with alzheimers
This weeks top deals
- Widow of Alzheimer’s patient
- Q&A: my 13 year old dealing with her grandpas death and grammas troubles with alzheimers and emficima.?
- Husband of dementia patient
- 14 minutes of a night with my Grandmother who has dementia.
- Opie and Anthony: Charlton Heston Has Alzheimers Part 1