besides alzheimers or amnesia, is there a disorder that causes people to temporarily not recognize loved ones?
Question by Ruester: in addition to alzheimers or amnesia, is there a disorder that causes people to temporarily not understand loved ones?
Just questioning if there are other problems out there, in younger individuals that could lead to a temporary lapse in recognition. Please list any references
Solution by John S
Diabetic Ketoacidosis? Anxiousness? Drowsiness? Folks occasionally neglect lots of stuff for no medical reason at all. Heck, I neglect what my cousins and others relatives look like all the time.
Know greater? Leave your personal solution in the comments!
This weeks top deals
- Why is aluminum bad for the body? Why do people say it causes alzheimers?
- How do you know if a loved one has Alzheimers?
- How do people die from Alzheimers disease?
- Do people with alzheimers/dementia know who they are but are just unable to express it?
- Can they remove a president from office if he has severe Alzheimers disease?