Can a bad car accident cause dementia in a young adult?
Query by Due Oct 16th: Can a bad car accident trigger dementia in a young adult?
Can a poor vehicle accident cause dementia in a young adult? What variety of Doctor would this individual see to get tested/evaluated for this sort of thing?
Answer by Joey
It could probably cause Amnesia if the brain gets knocked in a particular way, but I doubt it would bring on early age dementia, even although young men and women can get it (a single of my Dads buddies is 40 and has it) a car accident would not bring it on.
So either a coma or amnesia
What do you feel? Answer beneath!
Incoming search terms:
- alzheimers onset after car accident
This weeks top deals
- Can someone suffering dementia own a hand gun?
- The music in Hugh: A look at Young Onset Alzheimer’s
- Q&A: What Is th Differance between Alzheimer’s and Dementia ?
- What chemical causes dementia in patients with end stage liver disease?