Do lewey body dementia people have a propensity for violence?
Question by leroyk: Do lewey physique dementia individuals have a propensity for violence?
As i recall the literature did not say this but i talked to somebody who works caring for dementia individuals and stated they do
Solution by Poodle
While I do not know about dementia, I have psychosis. Most folks say I’m a door mat and also nice… the media would have them think otherwise. The care profession, in my knowledge, are the WORST for stigmatising.
Give your answer to this query below!
Incoming search terms:
- lewey body dementia and violence
- lewy body dementia and violence
- violence lewy body nursing home
- HOW OFTEN DO PEOPLE WITH LEWY BODY DEMENTIA GET VIOLENT
- lewey body dementia violence
- Lewy Body Dementia – Violence
- stages of dementia violence
- what is the last stage of lewy body dementia
This weeks top deals
- Why is aluminum bad for the body? Why do people say it causes alzheimers?
- Are these likely signs of Lewy Body Dementia?
- Q&A: How to answer if being blamed for stealing by person who is suffering from dementia?
- Do people with alzheimers/dementia know who they are but are just unable to express it?
- Can nurses specialize with dementia patients?