Do Sociopaths, Psychopaths, Narcissists get dementia and/or alzheimers?
Question by Who Me?: Do Sociopaths, Psychopaths, Narcissists get dementia and/or alzheimers?
I heard individuals with the above traits frequently suffer in later on life with dementia and/or alzheimers. I can not locate a lot of data on this. Any concepts / information ?
Solution by Oleander
As far as I know, the two groups are unrelated. It may be just coincidence, but the initial group are mental disorders that are issues with “wiring” while dementia and Alzheimer’s really are induced by the brain deteriorating.
Add your personal solution in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- elderly sociopaths
- are narcissists at higher risk for alzheimer
- a sociopath with dementia
- narcissist with alzheimers
- narcissistic alzheimer\s
- pictures of a sociopaths brain
- psycopath with dementia
- the psychopath with dementia symptoms
- what happens when a narcissist gets dementia
- what happens when a narcissist gets dementia?
This weeks top deals
- What is the difference between Alzhemeirs disease and Dementia?
- Is alzheimers a type of dementia, or are they two different diseases?
- What are the differences and similarities of Dementia and Alzheimer’s?
- Does boxing cause dementia or other health problems?
- How long do persons with Alzheimers disease live after onset of the disease?