Does boxing cause dementia or other health problems?
Question by shamaye: Does boxing trigger dementia or other well being difficulties?
I want to begin to get into boxing, but I was informed that it can result in dementia or other wellbeing issues. I want to know if there was any truth to this and if boxing is worth attempting out.
Solution by missk679
obtaining hit in the head, many amounts of instances, is bound to cause some wellness issues, specifically brain concerns/damage. as with any sport just be protected, wear protective gear. i am not sure if it has ever being proved to directly result in dementia but it almost certainly increases your odds of finding some type of brain injury. ever sport has its risks, look at all the hockey players that get concussions or broken faces
Give your answer to this query under!
Incoming search terms:
- dementia of ali caused by boxing
- boxing and alzheimer\s disease
- can boxing cause dementia
- can boxing give you alzheimers
- does boxing cause alzheimers
- health problems caused by boxing
- mental problems caused by boxing
This weeks top deals
- Designs For Health – Brain Vitale 120 capsules
- Q&A: Writing another paper… Is it Systematically possible for a severe yeast infection to cause dementia?
- AD-Focus-60 tablets: Treats ADD and ADHD, The Common Mental Health and Behavioral Disorders in Children.
- Q&A: Is it true that McCain has Alzheimers or its just a rumor?
- Ginko-Vital (Premium Mental Health Supplement) Ginkgo Biloga 40mg Standardized 24% extract – 100 caplets [Made in the U.S.A.]