Gerard Growney and elderly Alzheimer’s patient – Part 2
2nd half of videotaped interview that took place Might 6, 2004. This video is evidence in a pending Florida Bar ethics investigation involving Mr. Watson. Watson represented Keller Williams realtor Gerard Growney at the very same time he represented Mr. Lieffers. Considering that Mr. Lieffers created Growney a recipient of his will, the Florida Bar determined that to be a conflict of interest, to which Mr. Watson pleaded guilty.
Video Rating: / 5
This weeks top deals
- 94 Year Old Alzheimer’s Patient, Dotty, Goes to the Pool
- Widow of Alzheimer’s patient
- Portrait of an Alzheimer’s Patient
- what are the laws that protect the elderly in Ohio with alzheimers?
- Q&A: I like to try to convince elderly people I think may have alzheimers that Im their grandson?