Is it true Alzheimers is basically unheard of in Japan?
by alles banane
Question by barca71barca: Is it accurate Alzheimers is generally unheard of in Japan?
because they eat so a lot fish which contains omega 3?
Answer by fmstatic
decrease incidence might have some pondering diet regime linked charge of incidence
Know far better? Leave your personal reply in the feedback!
This weeks top deals
- If coffee is good for the cardiovascular system, alzheimers prevention and metabolism, does this stand true f?
- Q&A: Is it true that silver fillings can cause alzheimers after a while?
- If the rumors are true that Supreme Court Justices Scalia and Thomas have Alzheimers Disease?
- Do you think that a cure for Alzheimers will ever be found?
- Q&A: Is it true that McCain has Alzheimers or its just a rumor?