Is there any evidence that older musicians suffer a lower incidence of Dementia/Alzheimer’s?
Query by BigAl: Is there any proof that older musicians endure a reduced incidence of Dementia/Alzheimer’s?
There is significant proof that aging Bridge ( and chess) players endure a reduce rate of Alzheimer’s and Dementia than the common population As music can be similarly demanding on a mental level is there any statistical proof suggesting that musicians are less probably to create age-connected degenerative brain situations?
Very best reply:
Solution by Julie
I am not aware of any statistics with regards to musicians, but do know that individuals who hold their brains active by playing chess, performing puzzles, studying or anything at all else to stimulate the brain will aid to avert or slow dementia, so I would feel a musician would fall into that class.
Give your answer to this query below!
Incoming search terms:
- alzheimers musicians
- any famous musicians get alzheimers
- musician with alzeimer
- percentage of musicians who get alzheimers
- musicians lower risk of alzheimer\s
- musicians dont get alzheimer disease
- musicians dementia prevalence
- musicians & alzheimers
- do old muscisians get dementia?
- are musicians less likely to get alzeheimers
This weeks top deals
- Build Brain Power, Protect Against Alzheimers Disease!
- Is there such thing as a blood test to see if you will get things like Alzheimers or Cancer when you’re older?
- What is dementia and how can I prevent myself from getting it?
- Can only the elderly be diagnosed with Alzheimers?
- gifts you give an alzheimers patient to keep there hands and minds more active?