Q&A: How fast does frontal lobe dementia progress?
by Rana X.
Query by Terri M: How quick does frontal lobe dementia progress?
My mother has been diagnosed with Fronatlemporal Dementia because age 60. She is now 65 and is turning out to be very intrusive to men and women and childlike. She has difficulty with word comprehension and I do all of her billing etc. She even now is ambulatory, but doesn’t wash clothing correctly and her residence cleaning skills have diminshed. We aren’t confident if we must go the nursing property route but. What ought to we expect down the road? Will she be mute or incontinent. It is this kind of a unusual condition. I forget what she was like ahead of the illness. Thanks for any input.
Answer by weimj396
when you uncover out… PLEASE let me know. my mother has been like this considering that i was about 15 and i am now 35 and we’ve in no way been ready to figure issues out. she’s 65 now.
living in a tiny town provides you extremely little options.
Add your very own solution in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- how fast does dementia progress
- frontal lobe dementia progression
- frontal lobe dementia stages
- how fast does frontal lobe dementia progress
- how quickly does dementia progress
- Stages of Frontal Lobe Dementia
- how fast does alzheimer\s progress
- Progression of Frontal Lobe Dementia
- how does dementia progress
- How Fast Dementia Progresses
This weeks top deals
- Q&A: How bad will my grandmothers dementia get?
- Can a person that has ben diagnosed with dementia change their will?
- Anyone have any experience with sudden hearing loss and dementia?
- TEXAS: mother has dementia and should not be driving. How can I get DMV to demand another test?
- Q&A: what are some classic signs of a person having dementia?