TEXAS: mother has dementia and should not be driving. How can I get DMV to demand another test?
Query by .: TEXAS: mother has dementia and need to not be driving. How can I get DMV to demand yet another test?
Can I just contact them up and make clear the scenario, and they will make her take yet another test?
I called Sherriff one night and I asked them if I could do that, and they did not think so. SO does anyone have any definite answers?
Very best solution:
Solution by Susie Q
Find out who your mothers physician is and let him know your worries. If she is seeing a physician and she has been diagnosed with senile dementia. >>> I do not realize why he hasn’t had her license pulled yet
Give your answer to this query under!
Incoming search terms:
- Driving with Dementia in Texas
- tx state liability driving with dementia
- dementia texas dmv
- texas dmv dementia
- texas law driving with dementia
- texas laws regarding dementia and driving license
This weeks top deals
- Q&A: When a Doctor has told you that your Mother who has Dementia has “Failure to Thrive”, what happened next?
- Q&A: How can I find in-home care for my elderly mother with dementia?
- Can a person that has ben diagnosed with dementia change their will?
- What psychological theory can i apply to someone who has dementia?
- What are some things that could cause (relatively) sudden dementia and muscle twitching?