What are the early signs of dementia?
Question by : What are the early signs of dementia?
I am in my early twenties and currently have very negative quick them memory. Is this a sign of early dementia
Answer by njunprincess
At your age, it is possibly a symptom of poor eating routines. Lack of minerals is usually a culprit for this. You might want to take into account purchasing more than the counter vitamins with mineral dietary supplements.
It must support.
What do you feel? Solution under!
This weeks top deals
- What are the early signs of dementia?
- What are the early signs of Alzheimers?
- What are the early signs of alzheimers?
- KU researcher identifies early signs of Alzheimer’s
- How do you get an alcoholic that is suspected of being in the early stages of alcoholic dementia to see a dr.?