What are the most common causes of a hard swollen stomach in an Alzheimers patient?
Question by GoodJob: What are the most widespread leads to of a tough swollen abdomen in an Alzheimers patient?
Answer by NanaJ
Could be constipation.
Give your solution to this query beneath!
Incoming search terms:
- stomach virus in alsheimers patients
- alzheimers stomach
- dementia and a swollen stomach
- patients stomach is hard
This weeks top deals
- gifts you give an alzheimers patient to keep there hands and minds more active?
- How long can an alzheimers patient live without eating or drinking?
- at what stage of alzheimers does it become unbearable for a caretaker to care for the patient?
- What chemical causes dementia in patients with end stage liver disease?
- What are some emotional needs of dementia patient?