What are the most common causes of a hard swollen stomach in an Alzheimers patient?
Question by GoodJob: What are the most widespread leads to of a tough swollen abdomen in an Alzheimers patient?
Answer by NanaJ
Could be constipation.
Give your solution to this query beneath!
Incoming search terms:
- swollen abdomen alzheimers
- alcoholic with swollen stomach and dementia
- Alzheimers abdomen swelling
- Alzheimers abdomenl swelling
- alzheimers and swelling in stomach
- alzheimers patient with stomach distention
- bloated belly alzheimers
- dementia and distended stomach
- latter stages of dementia and stomach bloating
This weeks top deals
- gifts you give an alzheimers patient to keep there hands and minds more active?
- How long can an alzheimers patient live without eating or drinking?
- at what stage of alzheimers does it become unbearable for a caretaker to care for the patient?
- What chemical causes dementia in patients with end stage liver disease?
- What are some emotional needs of dementia patient?