What are the most common causes of a hard swollen stomach in an Alzheimers patient?
Question by GoodJob: What are the most widespread leads to of a tough swollen abdomen in an Alzheimers patient?
Answer by NanaJ
Could be constipation.
Give your solution to this query beneath!
Incoming search terms:
- bloated stomach alzheimers and coconut oil
- altimers pasiant with swellon ambomial
- alzheimers bloating of the stomach
- alzheimers distended uppet abdomen
- alzheimers symptoms patient stomach feels full
- very swollen stomach for demential patients
- what causes bloating of altimers papients
- why do dementia patients get bloating
This weeks top deals
- gifts you give an alzheimers patient to keep there hands and minds more active?
- How long can an alzheimers patient live without eating or drinking?
- at what stage of alzheimers does it become unbearable for a caretaker to care for the patient?
- What chemical causes dementia in patients with end stage liver disease?
- What are some emotional needs of dementia patient?