what causes lucid days in a dementia patient?
Question by twoforslash: what causes lucid days in a dementia patient?
i am undertaking a class venture on dementia and i have heard of people obtaining days where they seem to be completely lucid and aware of items for a bit of time, but then they return to the state they were in. what is the cause of this?
Very best solution:
Solution by huggz
The brain is a marvelous point…and no a single genuinely understands why it occurs. There have been discussions about blood provide enhancing temporarily and improved electrical activity but its just supposition.
Know better? Leave your very own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- times of lucidity with alzheimer patients
- lucid dementia
- are people in late stage dementia lucid
- alzheimers adn lucidity
- Do ALZ patients have more lucid times
- PERIODS OF LUCIDITY IN LEWY BODY DEMENTIA
- periods of lucidity in alzheimers
- episodes of lucidity in advanced alzheimers
- do dogs with dementia have days of lucidity
- diagnosis of dementia becomes lucid
This weeks top deals
- Do you think it is ok to lie to a dementia patient?
- What are some emotional needs of dementia patient?
- Q&A: My Grandfather has dementia, can you help me explain why he had a minor stroke?
- besides alzheimers or amnesia, is there a disorder that causes people to temporarily not recognize loved ones?
- How is vacular dementia reversible?