What does it mean when a elderly woman with dementia has severe pain in her right side and hip?
by Rana X.
Query by John L: What does it indicate when a elderly woman with dementia has serious pain in her right side and hip?
She has currently had a MRI and no bones are broken. What could this pain be. The physician is giving her Morphine.
Answer by ktrb
She could have taken a poor fall and even although nothing’s broken she may possibly have torn a ligament or a tendon.
Give your answer to this question beneath!
This weeks top deals
- Q&A: How can I reduce the pain of dementia for my grandmother?
- Q&A: How to help my grandma, who has severe dementia?
- Q&A: How can I find in-home care for my elderly mother with dementia?
- Q&A: Writing another paper… Is it Systematically possible for a severe yeast infection to cause dementia?
- Does boxing cause dementia or other health problems?