What is dementia and how can I prevent myself from getting it?
Question by Kimmy: What is dementia and how can I avoid myself from obtaining it?
I heard that sleeping far more than 7 hours a day is poor for one and contributes to memory loss Is this correct??
Very best answer:
Solution by gets flamed
no that is not accurate. dementia is a disease that may possibly happen as folks get older. there is no identified purpose for it other than brain cells commences to go away. men and women need at least 8 hrs of sleep a day and taking a nap is actually as men and women get older is much better simply because your entire body isn’t going be as fantastic a shape as if you have been twenty.
as for avoiding it, there are no true way. some do think that a single of the very best way is just to maintain the mind active so performing puzzles, solving issues etc.
Know much better? Leave your very own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- how can i prevent myself from getting frontal lobe dementia
This weeks top deals
- Why do people with ALz Dementia “hoard” and pick up things and sometimes can’t help taking small items?
- Why does the fact of being bilingual delay or prevent dementia? What is the scientific explanation?
- What ways can one prevent dementia?
- What is the physiological connection between UTIs and dementia in geriatrics?
- Poor Sleep a Factor in Alzheimer’s and Dementia? – Matt Walker