What psychological theory can i apply to someone who has dementia?
Query by Beth: What psychological theory can i apply to a person who has dementia?
can you give me examples of a theory i can use right here? probably a cognitive theory. i dont believe i want to use Piaget as he only applies for young people and my case study is old so Piaget’s theory wont fit right here. any tips?
Solution by fototag
Cannot believe of it as cognitive but since all brain activity is chemical/electric I’d have to say natural brain disorder.
What do you assume? Solution beneath!
Incoming search terms:
- psychological theories of dementia
- what theory would fit well with Alzheimers
- what theory is related to dementia
- dementia theories
- theory and dementia
- alzheimers and social anxiety
- what theories are used for dementia
- theory used for dementia
- theories with working with dementia
- theories to assist alzhimers
This weeks top deals
- What chemical causes dementia in patients with end stage liver disease?
- Does boxing cause dementia or other health problems?
- Q&A: What Is th Differance between Alzheimer’s and Dementia ?
- If your grandfather wrote a will can someone change it when he get’s Alzheimers?
- Can someone suffering dementia own a hand gun?